Samstag, 7. September 2013

Road Trip?!

Hi guys!
So here are some impressions and that kind of stuff of my time here in Canada so far. It's mostly landscape in this video, but that's just because I think it's b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l and I love it!♥ 
Hope you like the video, it took me like two hours to upload;D! Watch out for more, xx






So just in case the video doesn't work, I'm quickly gonna tell you about a few things I did and a few places I've been so far:
-We had lunch at a cool asian restaurant called Dim-Sum. Yumyumyum!
-went to 'Roley Lake' which they call tiny but I still think is big. We had a wonderful time there:)
-we also had dinner at a Burger Place, called 'Red Robin', and I tried the salmon burger, so good!^^
-and of course we are also just driving around, enjoying the nature^^
See ya!












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen